top of page

People in School Who Can Help


If you have any concerns or need any help, you can ask any member of staff that you feel compfortable with. In particular, the following members of staff are designated safeguarding leads. They are the people appointed to take lead responsibility for child protection issues in school and will always make time to help you with whatever you need.

bottom of page